In July 2011 I signed up for the free sample if I paid for the $4.95 shipping - which they charged my credit card for.I did not receive the product until September.

However, they have been charging my credit card $99.90 every month since August. I have called the number on my credit card statement 800-969-0160 and all I get is an answering machine with a woman's voice on it. I leaves messages with my phone number and email address - and the only response I get is - more charges to my credit card. I have had to cancel my credit card to stop them.

Please avaoid this company at all costs.

Had an Experience with HCGXtremeDiet?

Comments

Roca Labs - Don Juravin/GBA releases new company theme song title: "Still a scamming after all these years" Roca Labs "I don't know if the song is set to a pop song or set to a country theme, but it does have a ring to it, right? A one, two..." Read more BUSTED AGAIN!  US FEDS CATCH ROCA LABS OWNER DON JURAVIN a.k.a ADI JORBIN ILLEGALLY SELLING COURT ORDERED FROZEN ASSETS Roca Labs "Wow! The comedic antics of the Roca Labs owner never stops! According to the documents that have been uploaded for your review, Roca Labs and it's owner Don Karl Juravin..." Read more Roca Labs "groups" are a CULT in a downward spiral Roca Labs "I am so ashamed that my friends are in this "cult" like group and have witnessed deplorable and demeaning messages sent to their group members. When memebers ask anything that..." Read more Roca Labs - DISGRACED ALLEDGED "INVENTOR" DON KARL JURAVIN aka ADI JORBIN aka ADI JURAVIN FIGHTS FTC FOR RIGHTS TO CONTINUE TO SELL BOGUS PRODUCTS Roca Labs "Caught again! What is it with this internet huckster who gets caught by the US Government for suing customers who complained about his bogus products to getting caught hiding money..." Read more Camping World of Tampa Michael Whitman, Mike Doyle,Ken Stumpe, Bruce Wright Improperly installed a satellite system which caused water damage, which caused black mold and refused to remove and repair Camping World "Brief background , we live in this motorcoach full time while our home is being rebuilt because of mold in our HVAC unit. For 3 years we had been breathing..." Read more Baers Furniture - Don'y buy a warranty from Baer's Baers Furniture "After spending a lot of hard earned money for furniture at Baer's , including a sofa, love seat and chair. It was suggested by the salesman that we buy an..." Read more Merchant Bankcard Customer Care - On Hold for over 2hrs Merchant Bankcard Customer Care "Our business has been using Merchant Bankcard services for years and we receive monthly Merch Bank Billing charges. After a dramatic slow down in business (-90%), we continue to receive..." Read more Hudson Bay - GE makes good on washing machine Hudson Bay "Further to my Review #1094951 of August 31 titled "Do Not Buy" washer GTW485BMKWS: GE upgraded the 3rd above washing machine to a GTW680BMKOWS!!! The Canadian division also upgraded my..." Read more